swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] (no subject)

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:55:39 -0400 (EDT)

as i recall that is how we did it for the swarmfest that was at um,
i.e., submissions were to the swarmfest-X list and so all
the people on the board saw it.  i think we had people volunteer
to do several papers each and we made sure we had at least
2 readers of each paper.

we can set up a separate list here at um, or we could
just open the swarmfest-2006 list for that.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr