swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Registration web site - please review

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Registration web site - please review
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:29:41 -0400 (EDT)

hi greg,

a couple of comments after looking over the page:

- the first paragraph mentions member vs non-member,
  but it doesn't explain:  member of what?
  eg, does one have to match swarm membership with
  going to swarmfest to get the discounts?
  (is there a nascos membership? i don't know.)

- It doesn't explain what is the implication of
  choosing one conference vs another.
  Does it mean one can only attend the one conference
  one chooses?  Ie, if you want to go to both,
  you have to register twice?

It could be you have these things explained on
a "higher level" page, but it might be useful
to repeat it here, too.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr