swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] Swarm Classes, conference fees

From: Bryan Thorne
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] Swarm Classes, conference fees
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:17:42 -0400

I'm interested in attending a class in Swarm. Most of my work in the past has been with NetLogo, and I would like to get a better feel for some of the other ABM libraries. I would prefer JavaSwarm, as I have more experience with Java than Objective C, but either would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'm currently trying to fill out an estimate of expenses for pre-approval for funding to attend Swarmfest, and I need to get this in to the bureaucracy relatively soon. Do you have an idea when online registration will open, or what the fees for the conference and/or a possible tutorial would be?

Thanks,
Bryan Thorne

address@hidden
University of Virginia
Department of Biomedical Engineering and
Medical Scientist Training Program Candidate