swarm-swarmfest2006

RE: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest speakers, etc.

From: North, Michael
Subject: RE: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest speakers, etc.
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:56:06 -0500

Greg:

Bill and I discussed the timing issue in quite a bit of depth.  We
concluded that (1) we need three hours each to be able to cover the
content and (2) we want to collaborate and allow people to attend all of
the tutorials.  We are probably early enough in the registration
processes to include offer the new times.  Using Saturday evening for
the Swarm tutorial seems fine to me.

Mike

self-serving);