swarm-swarmfest2006

RE: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest speakers, etc.

From: North, Michael
Subject: RE: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest speakers, etc.
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:50:53 -0500

Steve:

Bill and I will be presenting the same tutorials for NAACSOS and
SwarmFest.  People should only attend one of the offerings, unless they
want a review.

Mike

PS: I'm not really disturbed by offering Repast and Swarm at the same
time.  It just seems to me that it might be nice to give people a chance
to learn as much as possible.