swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] request for abstract submission

From: Paul Box
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] request for abstract submission
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:16:44 +0930

Hello Group

I apologize for this last-minute request. Pending a last-minute confirmation (unexpected change of plans from another conference commitment), it looks like I will be attending the swarmfest after all. I have three colleagues that will be attending as well, and was wondering if there was time to submit four more abstracts for oral presentations. If there's no objection, I will have all four to you by tuesday evening your time. If there is an objection (given the lateness of the request), I will understand, but try to attend anyway.

// Paul Box
//  Alice Springs, Australia
//