[Swftools-common] SWFC Usage

From: James Savage
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWFC Usage
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:05:12 +0100

G'day all,
I am looking for a way of creating a large number of very simple SWF files with some simple but specific requirements. The number of files is such that I do not want to do this task manually using manual methods and I am wondering if SWFC could do the job.

Whilst appreciating the current release status of SWFC and SWFTOOLS, I would be most grateful for some advice on 3 very basic questions:

1.  How can I speciffy that the SWF must have a stop() command in the first frame ?

2.  How can I specify 16Kbit MP3 encoded streaming audio starting on say the 4th frame ?

3.  I would like to put a stop() command in a frame after the end of the streaming audio.  Can anyone think of a way of calculating the frame number for this?

Regards,

James