[Swftools-common] RE: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1

From: Jeremy
Subject: [Swftools-common] RE: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:27:51 -0500

Has anyone been  able to make the PDF conversion tool so that it runs as
a command-line tool on Windows, or know of something similar for the
Windows environment? I've checked out FlashPaper and it works great for
converting PDF to swf, but I don't like the interface that it spits out
with it. I want the one page per frame feature that the PDF2SWF gives,
basically so that I can do my own interface. Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Jeremy