[Swftools-common] swfcombine test

From: Philippe Maurer
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfcombine test
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:13:25 +0200

Hi,

Now that I can produce swf files form a pdf with embedded fonts, I would like to recombine them.

Therefore I am using the swfcombine tool. But actually it gives me funny result, and the tools itself findd it funny ;-)

Here is the verbose result of the command

swfcombine -v -o test.swf -t page03.swf page03.swf

NOTICE  Combine [(null)]__none__ and [Frame00]page03.swf

NOTICE  Slave file attached to named object Frame00 (1).

swf_Relocate: Mapping id never encountered before: 17

NOTICE  funny tag: 9 is neither defining nor sprite

NOTICE  sprite id is 1

NOTICE  Combine [(null)]__none__ and [Frame01]page03.swf

NOTICE  Slave file attached to named object Frame01 (2).

swf_Relocate: Mapping id never encountered before: 17

NOTICE  funny tag: 1 is neither defining nor sprite

NOTICE  sprite id is 2

I have tried swfcombine –a option also, with no more success. What is the difference between both options btw ?

Here are my flies produced by the latest pdf2swf tool

http://www.webatome.com/dev/swfcombine/page02.swf

http://www.webatome.com/dev/swfcombine/page03.swf

Thanks

Philippe