Re: [Swftools-common] Compilation of swftools on Cygwin

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Compilation of swftools on Cygwin
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:32:14 +0200

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 04:30:29PM +0000, soonwah wrote:
> I have written a web page on how I manage to compile swftools on cygwin.
> It is located at
> http://www.qoolife.com/csw-services/Software/swftools_cygwin.html
> Hope that the instructions are useful for those interested.

Thanks!
Could you check whether this also works with the current CVS version
of swftools? I made several Win32 changes in that, which might have
broken Cygwin compile.

By the way, it's now also possible to compile swftools using MingW
(which has the advantage that you don't need a Cygwin environment to
 run it)-
A compiled version is at
    http://www.quiss.org/swftools/swftools-win32.zip
.
For now, you need to unzip the archive to C:\SWFTOOLS to make pdf2swf work.