Re: [Swftools-common] Special compile for web appliance

From: Lon Lentz
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Special compile for web appliance
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:10:34 -0400

  Hi again,

I pulled down the CVS update and all looks well. Thank you again. Now that I can compile it, I am running into an issue with t1lib. When I try to run pdf2swf I am getting an error indicating it cannot find libt1.so.1, even when I copy it to the same path that pdf2swf is in. Is it possible to configure out the dependency for t1lib? Or a way to make it look in it's own path for the object?