Re: [Swftools-common] unsuccessfull tests with pdf2swf

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] unsuccessfull tests with pdf2swf
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:56:22 +0200

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 02:00:06PM +0200, Christoph Pacher wrote:
> For testing purpose I threw some random pdfs I found on the net on
> pdf2swf. Unfortunately a lot of those tests were unsuccessful. Are there
> any special program parameters, I didn't happen to see, that could solve
> the problems. Here you can find some example pdfs, that didn't work for
> me:
>
> www.powerflasher.de/trans/pdf2swf/test.pdf
>
> www.powerflasher.de/trans/pdf2swf/dccc.pdf

Those two work for me (with the latest CVS version, that is- 0.6.0
contained some bugs in the font code- I'll soon release a 0.6.1
with the fixes).

> www.powerflasher.de/trans/pdf2swf/witchblade.pdf

This one *is* pretty nasty- I didn't wait for Flash to complete
rendering this thing- Acrobat took long enough already. It probably
will work better with the new bounding box code which is currently
in the making, though.