Re: [Swftools-common] data loss in jpeg2swf

From: Andrew Wheatley
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] data loss in jpeg2swf
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:04:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Matthais:

I thought of a couple more questions after your email.

First a comment:  When I added a jpeg to a RoboDemo
file and then export to swf, there is no data loss
at all.  So that makes me think that a non-data
loss version of jpeg2swf is possible.

Question:  I noticed in your comments in swfextract.c
that swf jpegs are split into 2 streams.  Can you
tell me how this is done?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Wheatley
Director of Special Projects
Demologic: An Idologic Incorporated Company
http://www.demologic.com/index.html
1-866-DO-LOGIC (1-866-365-6442) ext. 101
address@hidden