[Swftools-common] pdf2swf - page size

From: Ksenia Marasanova
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - page size
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:25:47 +0200

Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot to the developers of this fabulous tool for sharing it! I was very happy to find it. It solves so many problems.
And brings the new ones of course... :)

- there seems to be a problem, when converting PDF with different page dimension. I have a PDF file with first page smaller then the others (width). The swf dimensions match this first page, so the rest of the pages/frames are cut off. Is there some work around?

I am using development snapshot on OS X.

Thanks a lot!
Ksenia.