[Swftools-common] Compiling pyswf on OS X

From: Ksenia Marasanova
Subject: [Swftools-common] Compiling pyswf on OS X
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:43:41 +0200

Hi,

What should I pass to configure program to compile pyswf? I use Panther and the standard Python framework. Now after running configure program without parameters the Makefile in lib/python contains only 'all install uninstall clean:' line.
And config.log sais:
[...]
configure:11492: checking for Python.h and PIL
configure:11545: result: nope
[...]

I have Python.h in /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/include/ python2.3/ and PIL in /Library/Python/2.3/.

Thanks,
Ksenia.