Re: [Swftools-common] A couple of questions

From: Chris Flowers
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] A couple of questions
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 14:01:43 -0500

If I understand the specs correctly, even if a movie is only a single frame
it should always
get at least 1 showframe tag and the end tag.

Which is what I got with:

 .flash bbox=320x240 fps=30 version=6 compress background=#CCCCCC
  .box b1 100 100 color=black fill=blue
  .put b1 x=10 y=10
  .frame 1
 .end

 I saw the above like building the tags in my head:
1. header data
2. define a box
3. define the place data
4. show it
5. end movie

>From what you're saying this is wrong and it really should have been:
1. header data
2. frame 0's contents
3. frame 1 (nothing added/removed to frame 1)
4. end

Right?
Chris