RE: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF creates Dark Images in SWF

From: Heikki Pelkkikangas
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF creates Dark Images in SWF
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:04:11 +0200

Hello,

The images in the pdf are in CMYK colorspace. You should first convert them to RGB. The best way to do this is to create the pdf's again from the original source and change the colorspace from CMYK to RGB. You can also do this with some Acrobat add-ons such as PitStop Professional.

Sincerely,
Heikki Pelkkikangas