Re: [Swftools-common] (no subject)

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:10:44 +0000

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 02:52:49PM +0100, JM wrote:
> I'm new in this list and I'm not really a developer since I write some
> little programs in applescript.
> I would like to create swf films from lists of images contained in
> different repertories in an applescript workflow.
> I'm looking for somebody to help me in a step by step description to
> instal the Jpeg2swf tool on a MacOSX Panther system because I'm afraid
> I don't know unix.
> Do I need special tools to do this ?

I'd start by installing fink (http://fink.sourceforge.net).
Then, once you have that installed, use it to install some libraries, by
typing on the commandline:

    fink install libjpeg libjpeg-shlibs freetype2 freetype2-shlibs lame
lame-shlibs

After that, proceed like described in point #2 in the FAQ
(http://www.quiss.org/swftools/faq.html):

Extract the swftools-*.tar.gz to some directory, and type on the
command-line (after having changed into that directory):
    ./configure
    make
    make install