[Swftools-common] wav2swf

From: mimo
Subject: [Swftools-common] wav2swf
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:18:30 +0100

 Hi,
   first thanks for this great piece of code.
 I'm using wav2swf  to convert wav files (music) to swf  : are they any
recommended values of  the lame parameters to have a good quality ?
I use  -s 44100  -b  64 ?
  Then, I've also a problem when listening to the songs :
     - I convert them on winXP
     - when I listen to them with my browser on winXP, everything is fine
- but when listening them from Linux (fedora 1), the quality is really poor (as if the music was played too quicly) ??? I use the latest macromedia pluggin and haven't seen this kind of problem on other files (i.e. not created by me).
      Any idea for a possible source of this problem ?
regards, mimo