Fwd: [Swftools-common] Re: jpeg2swf instalation

From: JM
Subject: Fwd: [Swftools-common] Re: jpeg2swf instalation
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:32:40 +0100

Thank you very much Stepane, it works fine now !!! :-)

Le 8 déc. 04, à 19:04, stephane chatre a écrit :

JM,
You need to add the man pages directory to your MANPATH and /usr/local/bin to your PATH. Since you are using tcsh as your shell, edit your .cshrc and add
those 2 lines:
setenv MANPATH ${MANPATH}:<wherever you installed swftools, one directory below
man>
setenv PATH ${PATH}:/usr/local/bin

Then reload it in your current shell: source ~/.cshrc
SC.

Message: 1