Re: [Swftools-common] swfcombine bug report

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swfcombine bug report
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:38:25 +0200

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 04:15:46PM +0100, Philippe Maurer wrote:
> My file is based on a single image. When in flash the image is set with
> Photo compression the resulted file with swfcombine becomes unreadable.
>
> But when it is set to Lossless (PNG/GIF), the resulted file becomes correct.
>
> Here is a link with all assets:
>
>  <http://www.webatome.com/dev/swfcombine/testcompression.zip>
> http://www.webatome.com/dev/swfcombine/testcompression.zip

Thanks for the report- but when I try to access the URL, I get
a 403 forbidden:

    $ wget http://www.webatome.com/dev/swfcombine/testcompression.zip
    --10:36:11--  http://www.webatome.com/dev/swfcombine/testcompression.zip
            => `testcompression.zip'
    Resolving www.webatome.com... 213.186.33.19
    Connecting to www.webatome.com[213.186.33.19]:80...
    connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
    10:36:16 ERROR 403: Forbidden.