[Swftools-common] New pdf2swf problem

From: Jake Hilton
Subject: [Swftools-common] New pdf2swf problem
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:43:03 -0700

Hey all,
I have updated to the dev build of swftools and it seems as though pdf2swf
inserts space below the content of pdf's it converts. I noticed this when
correct width and height.... there seemed to be extra space below the loaded
swf. When I revert back to the 0.6.3 build the problem goes away. Any ideas? It
seems to be the way the dev and the 0.6.3 pdf2swf versions handle off screen
images/content.

Screenshot:  http://www.jakehilton.com/stuff/screenshot.gif

Thanks for all your help,
Jake