Re: [Swftools-common] Sound Garbled

From: Chris Cherrett
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Sound Garbled
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:06:28 -0700

Thanks Matthias. I was able to get the sound from garbling by upping the
sample rate to 22050 from the defaults.

I eventually get the swf files to what I want by using all your different
tools.

Great work! It has really made my new site look great. I will be launching the
new site in the next couple of days and I will show you all that I did with
the tools.

Thanks again!