[Swftools-common] Possible odd behavior

From: Chris Flowers
Subject: [Swftools-common] Possible odd behavior
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:40:27 -0400

Hey Mattias,

I created an swf today via swfc. It stopped on frame 1 and would not
auto-play.
I had to insert an actionscript play(); command to resolve it.

The movie I was creating was all actionscript where everything placed on the
stage
was done through either attachMovie or createEmptyMovieClip.

I don't know if having no swfc scripted symbols caused this behavior or not.
When I get time I'll try to follow up on it.

Chris