Re: [Swftools-common] Animated gifs frame speed

From: Daichi Shinozaki
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Animated gifs frame speed
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:52:45 +0900

Hi,

Will Prater wrote:
List,

I just compiled the latest on my OS X box but when converting animated gifs to swf it does not seem to hold the animated gif length. Is there a way for one to have it parse the animated gifs and place "N" amount of space between each like jpeg slideshow?

I've just added the code to the gif2swf.c(available via CVS).
Gif2swf is trying to get the "frame's delay time" defined in (Animated) GIF header.

Regards,

--
Daichi Shinozaki
SHIELD.JP Admin