[Swftools-common] Static linked binaries?

From: Markus Müller
Subject: [Swftools-common] Static linked binaries?
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:55:06 +0200

Hello,
I would like to use SWFTools in my application (http:// www.infinitecanvas.com/) to convert gifs/jpgs/pngs to swf. Everything works fine on my mac - (because) I have all required libraries in the class path. Unfortunately the application crashes when run on other machines.

Is there a way to statically link this three tools on Mac OS X? I already tried the -static flag but this doesn't seem to work. I would appreciate any help you can give.

Thank you,
Markus