[Swftools-common] Pdf2Swf error: NOTICE file contains pbm pictures

From: Iacopo Cricelli
Subject: [Swftools-common] Pdf2Swf error: NOTICE file contains pbm pictures
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:39:36 +0200

Hallo

I'm using the windows version (0.63) of the swftools, in particular the pdf2swf tool is gibving me some problems while converting pdf that contain .pbm images.

While printing appears the following message: "NOTICE file contains pbm pictures" Programs stops itself while continuing to consume a lot of memory and windows crash.

I've tried on several Pc (w98, w2k, wxp pro) and Server (w2k and w2003).
It happens only on some ppt files

Can you help me? Anyone with this problem?

regards
Iacopo Cricelli