Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf loses characters

From: Xavi Beumala
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf loses characters
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 00:00:35 +0200

Hi,
I'm having the same problem here.

I've uploaded a sample to http://www.code4net.com/downloads/pdf2swfFail.zip

The .zip includes a .doc, .pdf an the resulting swf from the conversion.

The original document is larger and has more missing characters. In the example you can see for example that the word "características" at line 5,6,7 and 8 has an í missing character.

In this case the missing character is accentuated, but some other times is a consonant like J,Y or whatever.

Thanks a lot for your great job!!
X.