[Swftools-common] LoadVariables and .text

From: michelts
Subject: [Swftools-common] LoadVariables and .text
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:31:11 -0200

Hi guys,

I trying to make a text field dinamic without use edittext. I want to
load some string from database and show it inside my flash
application. The problem is that I can't edit the content of a text
instance.

I try:

.action:
     name = "Some String";
.end
.text title font=bookman size=40% color=#304367 text=name
.put text # it shows name as the text of the instance

The code above failed but I try another:

.text title font=bookman size=40% color=#304367 text="Some String"
.put title
.action:
    title.text = "Another String";
.end

Doesn't worked too...
Well I want to use loadVariables or even XML to get the data and then
show it on a text instance. Where can I find examples about this?

Thanks for all help...
--
Michel Thadeu Sabchuk
Curitiba - Brasil