[Swftools-common] My start on a game using swfc

From: Porfirio
Subject: [Swftools-common] My start on a game using swfc
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:25:38 +0000

Hi all!

I have started making a game using swfc but i am getting some problems :-(
http://porfiriojs.no.sapo.pt/SpaceGame/

I am using SAFlashPlayer - Ofline flash player for see the swf's and it look good but when i see on IE its slower and i Opera its completly wheird, on FireFox it look very good.

Other this is using ActionSctipt to play the sound
.sound snd1 "snd1_.mp3" or wav
.action
_root.my_sound = new Sound();
_root.my_sound.attachSound("snd1");
Dont work
using:
_root.my_sound.loadSound("snd1_.mp3",true);
it work but i need to have the file and its not compiled inside the swf

Then i use :
_root.my_sound.start(0,1);

In that site you can download and see the source and you can get SAFlashPlayer 8 too
http://porfiriojs.no.sapo.pt/SpaceGame/

*Ps.: I am new to mailing lists, how do i reply to a treath?
*Ps2.: Forgive-me my english, i am portuguese!! :-)