[Swftools-common] pdf2swf bug report

From: Philippe Maurer
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf bug report
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:03:11 +0100

Hi,

I am using the latest dev tar version of the pdf2swf tool. (pdf2swf - part of swftools 2005-12-07-1809 )

The conversion doesn’t work exactly right. If you compare the PDF to the SWF, you will notice in the SWF that there are some blue boxes in the upper corners of the gold frame and those blue boxes are not in the PDF. Some text is also missing at the bottom of the page.

Here is a link to access the files:

http://ns2488.ovh.net/~webatome/dev/p17.zip

Thank you

Philippe

PS: what is the most active ? the following list or the bugzilla website ? I am not used to bugzilla … please advice