Re: [Swftools-common] Problem with OpenOffice- generated PDFs

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problem with OpenOffice- generated PDFs
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:42:19 +0100

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 05:14:58PM -0700, Harris, Mike wrote:
> I've noticed that table borders go away, has anyone else seen that?

Well, which version of swftools are you using, and which program
generated the table borders in that PDF? (I.e., what's your PDF
production pipeline?)

Also, (off-topic) but did you notice you transmitted over 10kb of
information, just for asking this question?

67 bytes, the question
4548 bytes, the mail header (never mind, that's savannah's fault)
1038 bytes, your disclaimer
5798 bytes, your winmail.dat file

*Please* switch off the latter, and consider shortening your disclaimer
a bit. A 0.67% signal-to-noise ratio is a bit too extreme.