Re: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:52:18 +0200

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 02:02:24PM -0700, Rick Schmitty wrote:
> I dont know enough about making PDFs, but when pdf2swf runs, can it
> respect the borders deinfed by the pdf?

It does.
PDF, however, does define *five* borders (ArtBox, MediaBox,
CropBox, TrimBox, Bleedbox), which all have some use, under
the right circumstances.
So pdf2swf needs to make a choice, concerning which box to
use. Right now, it's using the intersection between CropBox and
MediaBox, which works o.k. for 99% of the PDFs.