Re: [Swftools-common] Swfc return codes

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Swfc return codes
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:56:39 +0200

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 12:04:53PM +0200, Tyn wrote:
> Up to now, I assumed that swfc returned 0 when successful, and 1 when
> not.

That's correct.

> But today, it started to return 1 while compiling a large SC file
> containing a huge part of ActionScript. But the --verbose mode doesn't
> display anything, and everything else seems just fine.

Hm, there *are* some exit(1)s here and there in the code, but none that
have to do with Actionscript. (And also none that don't write something
to stderr before exiting)
But if a 1 is returned, something definitely went wrong.

Could you send me the source file that caused this to happen?