[Swftools-common] LoadMovie to load images dynamically and treat them.

From: Daniel
Subject: [Swftools-common] LoadMovie to load images dynamically and treat them.
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:30:00 +0200

Hi everybody.

I've loaded images successfully  with the loadMovie  method of MovieClips.
This images will go under a transparent button and will do some curious
movements when mouse over.
When I want to manipulate them, only one way works. :(

This is the method it works:

.jpeg image "blabla.jpg"

.action:
    this.createEmptyMovieClip("mc",0);
    mc.attachMovie("image","mc",0);
    mc.onEnterFrame=function(){ - some image manipulation instructions - };
.end

I need it works with this way, just in order to load images dynamically:

.action:
    this.createEmptyMovieClip("mc",0);
    mc.loadMovie("image");
    mc.onEnterFrame=function(){ - some image manipulation instructions - };
.end

You can see that the second way doesn't need any .jpeg tag.
I've notice that I can change properties of mc in both ways, like _x or
_yscale, but I can't assign the onEnterFrame function in the second way.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.