RE: [Swftools-common] .change problems & blendMode="5" frame skipping

From: Huub Schaeks
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] .change problems & blendMode="5" frame skipping
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:01:20 +0200

PROBLEMS:

1.  Scale doesn't change as I'd expect

It seems that .change is being calculated with (n-1) frames rather than (n) frames.  Or are my expectations incorrect?

frame    expected    observed
1:        100%        100%
2:        95%            92.5%
3:        90%            85%
4:        85%            85%
5:        90%            85%
6:        95%            95%

2.  Frame skipping and blendMode="5"

I can confirm this when using version 0.8.1. The blendMode number you find with swfmill seems to be random, I have 2 different ones that both don't make any sense. I have been making some rather drastic changes tot the swfc code recently, including the .change command. The version I have on my pc right now processes your code fine. Some of my changes are in cvs, so you might want to try that, BUT the cvs version will not produce the same result as version 0.8.1 for some files. For now these changes are undocumented, but you are welcome to report anything that doesn't work as expected, might be a new feature, might be a bug.

Huub

Jouw nieuws: wereldnieuws! Beleef 't op MSN.nl