Re: [Swftools-common] About sc script

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] About sc script
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:18:40 +0200

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 08:44:39PM +0200, Atome wrote:
> I want to know if the "sc script" is especialy created for the
> swftools . Or if this language is used for other soft ...

The "sc script syntax" was specifically invented for swftools.
swfc is the only tool which processes it.

> It's possible to find more information about this language (i already
> visited the swftools.org web site)

Then you probably found all the information, in particular the
swfc tutorial (http://www.swftools.org/swfc/swfc.html),
the fileformat specification
(http://www.swftools.org/swfc-fileformat.txt), and the examples
section (http://www.swftools.org/examples.html), which links to
a number of websites with even more swfc examples and source code.

I'm afraid that's all documentation there currently is.

But if you have any particular questions, feel free to post them to
this mailing list.