[Swftools-common] external fonts and CMAP files

From: snowmaker
Subject: [Swftools-common] external fonts and CMAP files
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:08:33 -0500

Hi there,
   I'm trying to figure out how to get pdf2swf to access external font
and CMAP files.  So this is really two questions:

1)  External fonts.  Can pdf2swf use fontconfig and the linux font
cache?  Or do I need to manually include every single directory that
has any fonts in it using --fontdir?  On a fully loaded linux system,
this is a lot of directories.

2)  External cmap files.  If I want to use the 11 language support
packs included with XPDF, is the best way to do it by appending the
parameter -s languagedir 11 times, one for each directory?

Thanks!
  Jared