Re: [Swftools-common] issues with pdf2swf

From: Yurij Bilas
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] issues with pdf2swf
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:17:46 -0700 (PDT)

I think I was able to resolve this problem. In
/lib/modules/swfabc.c line 57 I changed
"stop_fla:Maintimeline" to "stop_fla::Maintimeline"
(notice double-colon). Seems to stop flipping through
the frames
But it keeps looping inside the same frame instead.
The ENTER_FRAME event is being fired constantly
preventing the movie from standing still :( I do some
text selection via textSnapshot and of course
selection disappears on every ENTER_FRAME.

Be a better friend, newshound, and