RE: [Swftools-common] Some pages are not converted (pdf2swf)

From: Mikael Nilsson
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Some pages are not converted (pdf2swf)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:45:34 +0000

Hello Mathias

I saw a question about a bug regarding some "-O1" and "-O2" parameters. Exactly how do i use these and what do they do? I can't find andy documentation on this...

I tried the -O1 parameter and saw that some vector graphics got rendered as bitmap(?) instead, this is a very interesting option for me.
Is there a way to specify quality for these 'bitmaps' such as resolution or DPI or something?

regards

Mikael

> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:14:43 +0200
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Some pages are not converted (pdf2swf)
>
> On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 03:16:44PM +0200, Frédéric LEVE - [E]cedi <address@hidden> wrote:
> > The option '-s disable_polygon_conversion doesn't seem to work, nothing
> > different: all the lines, shapes and vectors are converted to bitmap, only
> > the texts are still texts!
>
> That's not what that option is for.
>
> It's for turning off the stroke->polygon conversion which takes place for
> certain cap or joint styles, and uses libart, which sometimes seems
> responsible for the endless loop.
>
> Together with "poly2bitmap", "disable_polygon_conversion" does nothing.
>
> (And yes, I *am* aware that all those pdf2swf options are in dire need
> of documentation...)
>
> Greetings
>
> Matthias

Vårkänslor? Hitta någon att dela dem med! MSN Dejting