[Swftools-common] Re[3]: PDF2SWF: Using -O1 Parameter

From: Fred Chan
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re[3]: PDF2SWF: Using -O1 Parameter
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:19:21 +0800

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your prompt response and detail descriptions on -O parameters.

"That's true. That's because the implementation got improved (generates
less bitmaps than the Dec2007 snapshot). If I get around to it, I'll
optimize the conversion speed. (It's possible to speed it up by factor
3-4)
"

That's great news! looking forward to this speed improvement.
Our project is almost done with this current snapshot, except the conversion speed using -O1 (convert polygons to bitmaps, text to text) is too long to be acceptable.

--
Regards,
Fred