[Swftools-common] PDF Overlay OCR Text

From: Trevor Schave
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF Overlay OCR Text
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:20:29 -0700

I am currently taking pdfs that have been OCRed with acrobat and converting them to swf.  However, pdf2swf takes the invisible overlay text and puts it directly onto the swf so that both the image and the text are visible.  I want the text to be in the swf but I do not want it to be visible (basically the same way it is in acrobat).  Is there anyway this could be accomplished?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Trevor

Example PDF attached