[Swftools-common] New pdf2swf GUI

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: [Swftools-common] New pdf2swf GUI
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:37:08 +0200

Hi everybody,

ok, it's time- I'm finally "officially" releasing the pdf2swf
frontend (GUI), based on wxwindows.
(The one which was planned as shrink-wrapped commercial closed-source
 software, but which in the end didn't yield to the dark side :))

It's (for now) contained in the windows development snapshot
(swftools-200x-*.exe on http://www.swftools.org/download.html),
but the Linux version will contain it too as soon as I have
written a configure check for wxwindows.

The GUI also contains a new viewer/frontend for pdf2swf converted
files, which is based on a swfc script (contained in
the source version in swfs/rfxview.sc).
An example of the new viewer can be seen at
    http://www.swftools.org/flash/paper5.html
.

I'd be happy to receive some testing/usability reports for both
the GUI as well as the new swfc-based viewer.