Re: [Swftools-common] Hi, about the latest devel version

From: Giuliano Natali
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Hi, about the latest devel version
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:13:41 +0200 (CEST)

Con amorevole cura Matthias Kramm ha scritto:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:18:39PM +0200, Giuliano Natali
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> pdf2swf -B rfxview.swf -z -S -w poesie-book.pdf -o poesie-book.swf
>
> Thanks for testing this- this will be fixed in the next snapshot.
> For now, use
>     pdf2swf -z -S -w poesie-book.pdf -o poesie-book.swf
>     swfcombine -z rfxview.swf swf="poesie-book.swf" -o poesie-book.swf
>
> Greetings

OK, this way works fine...

Another questione and then end :-) :

how can i create the swf with 2 sides(left and right i intend)????

the actual version creates an swf with one side
next button gives to me the next page...

Is it possible to create an swf with two sides???

Thanks for the great job

Diaolin

--
el cimega pan pian come ‘n susùr
pò ’n tendro azur del ciel lo manda a cucio

Giuliano