[Swftools-common] boadcasting default_viewer on click event

From: mauro
Subject: [Swftools-common] boadcasting default_viewer on click event
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:44:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
I have my pdf converted to swf and correctly loaded into a scollpane component.
default viewer can step through pdf pages.
I would like to get the onclick event on the default viewer so that a can syncronize through shared object different users connected to the same room.

Is there any help for this?
thanks
Mauro

Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina
Crea l'home page che piace a te!.