[Swftools-common] help for workflow

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: [Swftools-common] help for workflow
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:02:46 +0200

HI,

I want to do the following:

1. convert a PDF into SWF: one page  --> pdfOutput.swf
All texts on the PDF must be readable by ActionScript in the resulting SWF

2. Create another SWF with buttons in it: one frame  --> overlay.swf
There are lots of buttons per page/swf. All have precise coordinates

3. combine the SWFs into one SWF:
the resulting SWF must have a certain size (424 X 600 px),
the pdfOutput.swf must fit exactly into this size
the overlay.swf must fit exactly into this size
the two combined SWFs must be in the first (and only) frame of the combined SWF

At the end of the process I will have a lot of SWFs. I need only the combined SWFs.

Point 2 is easy for me. I have done that before.
But point 1 and espacialy 3 are new for me.

Can someone please give me some tipps, how to build this workflow?
PHP, Apache, MySQL, Windows

Thank you
Benedikt