Re: [Swftools-common] Problems with rfx viewer

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problems with rfx viewer
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:32:41 +0200

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 09:44:39AM +0200, Aart-Jan Boor <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm getting this error:
>
> Swfcombine -X 595 -Y 842 "rfxview.swf" viewport="whh.swf" -o "whh.swf"
>
> WARNING Didn't find anything name viewport in the file. No substitutions
> will occur.

Yes, that's a known problem. Run the combine process manually:
    Swfcombine -X 595 -Y 842 "rfxview.swf" swf="whh.swf" -o "whh.swf"

That bug, and a number of other related problems are in my pdf2swf-gui
TODO-queue right now (sorry to Gunivortus, Vinay for not replying to
mails about this yet, btw.).
Right now I'm tied up with bug-fixing of poly2bitmap features. I
hopefully get around again to some pdf2swf-gui work after that.