[Swftools-common] Slideshow

From: Jan Snyder
Subject: [Swftools-common] Slideshow
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:12:29 -0400

Hi, I am new to SWFtools. I worked through the entire tutorial and
made every swf file suggested. I can make my own slideshow. I am still
trying to figure out SWFextract tool. I managed to extract a jpg, but
everything else extracts as swf. Is it possible to extract a .tff font
file? Can I extract the original code and not just a compiled binary
file? In case I want to change something later or just have a look at
the original code.

-Jan