Re: [Swftools-common] patch for poppler use

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] patch for poppler use
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:14:19 +0200

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 10:11:16PM +0200, Matthias Kramm wrote:

> Ok, I'll have a look at the patch. (It might be a bit fiddly it
> apply, because the libart changes are already merged. I'll let
> you know if I need you to rebase it)

I have seen that you corrected and applied the patch, thanks (except for
the mktmpname change, but I can guess some reasons to avoid that change
for now, at least as long as using poppler is not really possible).

However the poppler defines are outside of the AH_BOTTOM block now,
which is certainly an oversight (and a consequence from the fact that
you dislike autoheader ;-).

The attached patch should fix it.

--
Pat