Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf internallinkfunction

From: Bence Dragsits
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf internallinkfunction
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:10:10 +0200

Is there any way to point out the buttons in the swf?
I can iterate through the objects of the swfs but the names are:
page3
page5
page8
I thought they Button instances, but "mc instanceof Button" returns false.
i can't watch the onRelease property because on(release) is used on the symbols not onRelease function.
So how can i get which of the objects are "links"?